Thursday, March 24, 2011

^_^ A little loot from Sephora and Target












Hello Everyone,
It has been a very hard and busy month for me; I will be done with school on May 15th YAY!!! But I will keep going and see how far I can get. So, I have been purchasing things over the past weeks and though I would share some pictures with you. The first thing I got was nail polish, I just loved these colors! They are from Rimmel, the first one is a neutral color that I have loved for the past week or two, the second is more for winter I guess but it looks nice, just would not wear it during the summer. I also went to visit my family in El Paso, TX and while I was there some crazy things happen, but I also had time to get some cool things and one of them was a silvery nail polish from Sonia Kashuk and some E.L.F blush that I have been looking but could not find in stores, so I was very happy I saw them. I also went to Sephora like 2 weeks ago and got more Hello Kitty makeup and a brush set, I have not used the eye shadows yet but I will later and let you know how it went  lol, I will not use the brushes though because they are so cute ^_^
Well I think that is pretty much it for now… thank you for reading and I will see you guys later…

BTW.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE BROTHER WHO TURNED 18 TODAY!!!! LOVE YOU ABEL....

3 comments:

  1. yo berry i how can u get his age wrong lolol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove hello kitty! she's adorable isn't she?
    check out my blog and follow
    http://misschiquita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete