Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just Things

Hello Everyone,
So the other day I went to Target because I needed some things for Valentine’s Day but I could not find what I was looking for so I just ended up buying something completely different hahaha,  I bought Law Abiding Citizen with Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler, very good movie!!!
Today I went to Walmart for some groceries and I remembered I had some coupons good for a few dollars off, I purchased some disinfecting wipes because I don’t really like the spray bottles or the smell of the product, and I used these to clean my keyboard, mouse, T.V. remotes, and phone. Then I went to the makeup aisle and I got a Rimmel London product, I decided to try out one of their new lipsticks by Kate Moss No. 08 and I really like the color, it is a nude shade and looks great, and finally a Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin, I am excited to try this because the color is really nice but it is not that pigmented so we will see.


                               I really like the packaging of the lipstick because it is very simple.
 

Have you tried any of these products? If so, which ones do you like or recommend?

Thank you so much for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment