Sunday, September 14, 2014

Explanation


Hello everyone!

I know I have been completely absent from writing on my blog but I can explain everything. First, I want to inform you that I have graduated college and obtained my degree ¡yay! I then decided to take some time for myself and my family since I was so focused on school and all, we also took a vacation trip to California where we went to the beach, Legoland and Disneyland of course! Finally, I came home and now I have decided to start writing on my blog again but for some reason I feel discouraged because I don’t know if anyone is actually reading this? Anyways, I hope you guys had an amazing summer vacation being that the summer is almost over and I just can’t wait for winter to come.

Thank you for reading this and feel free to leave a comment; you can also follow me on twitter (@marypratz86) and Instagram (@marypratz).
 
- M

No comments:

Post a Comment